As much as we love homemade gifts from our sweet kids and extremely practical household items from well-intentioned husbands, we must say that Mother's Day gifts could really often be a whole lot better.
Hence, we've rounded up our favorite gifts currently featured on PS, perfect for gifting to your own mother, friend, mother-in-law, or really any lady in your life! Husbands, we hope you're taking note too!
1. Skinny band name rings. Add the names of all your kids in these amazing stackable rings, or customize any other way you like. You can add up to 8 characters, set of initials, or a single date. $15 per ring.
2. Double circle love necklace. Comes in your choice of two colors and two sizes, perfect to customize for any style. $11.99
3. Mother's Day tumbler. These 16 oz. BPA-free double wall-insulated acrylic tumblers are personalized with the name of your mother or grandmother...because we all know you can never have
too many ways to feed your Diet Coke addiction! $11
4. "Thanks for helping me grow" stamped vintage spoon. This gift is truly unique and is the perfect accompaniment to a bouquet of flowers - plus, it will last much longer than any rose or tulip! $8.99
5. Mother's Day coffee mugs. Personalize with up to eight names of children or grandchildren. Perfect for the mom who always has her morning cup of jo.
6. Lucky mom keychain. This Hand stamped key chain includes silver round and up to 4 pennies. You can choose the year of penny and name you want stamped. We have penny dates from 1940-2016. $9.99
7. Mama Bear tee. Because who doesn't want to show their mama bear pride? This tee is printed on a super soft American Apparel tee. $20