Hence, we've rounded up our favorite nurseries in girl, boy and gender neutral styles. Which one is your favorite?
1. We love the wildflower wallpaper and woodsy theme to this baby girl nursery!
2. This boys nursery is cute without being overly childish. We love the minimalist animal wallpaper and easy access to toys and books.
3. Gray, white and wood makes for a perfect gender neutral nursery that will grow along with your sweet little boy or girl!
4. The tree wallpaper and blush pink makes for a girls nursery that has a unique feminine touch.
5. This bohemian/modern room is so stylish, we'd like to move in ourselves! The bright white walls and light accessories make for a bright space perfect for hanging out with your little bundle all day.
6. The ultimate feminine style, this girls' nursery is luxurious, pretty and fresh.
7. Another girls nursery that is the ultimate feminine style, this sweet room is the perfect pairing of blush pink and mint green.
8. This boys nursery stands out with an accent wall and modern lamp. The plants bring life and a pop of color to the neutral space.