For today's post we've compiled a few of our favorite winter maternity looks to keep things fresh until that baby comes along!
2. Form-fitting tee + button-up shirt. Again, layering is essential in the winter, and essential when trying to conceal a growing bump. Match made in heaven!
3. Edgy prego style. We love that this look is edgy, sporty and comfortable all at once.
4. Tunic over jeans. This longer top allows coverage and warmth while giving a more boho look to a button-up. Love!
5. Maternity overalls. These exist?? This girl is rocking this look so hard, it makes us believe we can do it too.
6. Put a belt on it. Even with flowy tops, it's always flattering to define the waistline with a growing bump.
7. Bodycon dresses. Though it may seem counter-intuitive, bodycon dresses are a great way to appear slimmer during pregnancy — no loose layers to make you look bigger than you are! Paired with over-the-knee boots and it's downright model status.
8. Layer tops of different lengths. While the first top would be too short on its own, layering it with a longer lace top makes it totally maternity-friendly. Genius!