Hence, we've done all the research for you and now present the best of fall trends! These trends are new, fresh and ready to revive your closet. Read on for our favorites of 2016!
1. Bell sleeve tops. Like you're living in the movie "Ever After" — but it's real life! We are obsessing over the flowy, romantic tops we're seeing this fall. Give us all the voluminous sleeves and peplums!
2. Oversized vests. Vests are a unique layering option for fall and a great way to add interest to an outfit. We've seen some amazing long vests in black, camel and olive that will really pump up your maxi dresses or simple jeans and tee look.
3. Adidas fashion sneakers. Lifestyle tennies have been a trend for a few years now, but Adidas is the latest brand to take the fashion blogger land by storm. Stock up on your favorite pair in fall colors, and praise the heavens that footwear trends are so darn practical!
4. Wide-leg, cropped jeans. After a decade of skin-tight skinnies, denim is naturally reverting to the opposite end of the spectrum with wide-leg silhouettes for fall. We love this funky nod to the 70s and are scurrying to find the perfect pair!
5. Jumpsuits. Like denim, jumpsuits have taken a turn in the wide-leg direction. We love that jumpsuits make getting ready super simple (one piece to put on!) but aren't as fussy as a dress.
6. Statement calf booties. We've seen super short ankle booties around for the past few years. While those are still in style, the hottest new bootie is calf length, and comes in crazy patterns perfect for adding a dash of fun to your outfit.
7. Culottes. One more item to add to the wide-leg pants trend: culottes! They may remind you of your grandma in the 50s, and that's precisely what makes them so glorious. They're retro, fun and funky all at once.