We know we don't have to convince you of the magic of Trader Joe's. The chocolate-covered anything, the gourmet cheese, the irresistible snacks...they've had us at "hello." But as we've become busy moms, Trader Joe's has taken on even greater meaning for us. The amount of convenience health foods they have is simply unmatched. Here are our favorites!
1. Balsamic glaze. Add it to salads, pizza, sandwiches or pasta to take things to the next level!
2. Butternut squash zig zags. Fun enough to convince your kids to eat their veggies.
3. Chicken apple sausage. For nights when you have no idea what you're going to cook.
4. Tomato basil marinara. Because boiling a little pasta and topping it with this stuff is the easiest meal of the week.
5. Chile lime chicken burgers. These burgers are amazingly delicious, made of totally clean ingredients and so much easier than making your own.
6. Spinach and kale Greek yogurt dip. How else will you get your kids gobbling spinach and kale?
7. Organic brown rice. It's in the frozen section and ready to save you in the times when you forget to turn on the rice cooker (ie, every time)
8. Instant oatmeal. Yummy and ready to be heated in the microwave, without the sugar of Quaker packets.
9. Mirepoix mix. A life-saver for soups and pastas. So worth the money when you can save a solid 10 minutes of chopping time!
10. Chicken cilantro mini wontons. Another easy meal when paired with rice — or the mirepoix mix for the fastest wonton soup of your life!