1. Lace-up flats: These are definitely the must-have shoe of spring. Every time we see them in a shop they are sold-out in record time! We adore the elegant look that is a fun twist on ballerina shoes.
|Via The Weekender|
2. Overalls: Elementary school days are back in the best way possible. Overalls are a fun alternative to jeans and we are all about them this year!
|Via Free People Blog|
3. Jumpsuits: Despite the struggle that comes when you've gotta run to the bathroom...jumpsuits are totally amazing to rock this spring! Full-length or short, floral or denim — we like pretty much every option our there.
|Via lookbook store|
4. Clogs, clogs, and more clogs! They're a comfortable, practical way to wear heels and add a funky twist to any outfit.
5. Mom jeans: We'll admit that this trend is more for the daring, but we're welcoming it with open arms. The high waist and slightly baggier fit make it a refreshing change from dark skinny jeans of the past.
|Via A Gentle Woman|
6. Floral maxi dresses. Floral has been a chart-topping trend for several years now, and we aren't complaining one bit! This year, floral maxi dresses are all over the place and perfect for channeling your inner boho goddess.